TURKEY HILL ICE CREAM DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR

Posted by Turkey Hill Team on July 27th, 2007

Since we started the blog, we’ve heard from a lot of people who used to live in Pennsylvania or other areas where Turkey Hill Ice Cream is available but have since moved away. The result is a nagging craving for Turkey Hill. Sure, they try to fill that void with “another brand,” but that doesn’t always work.

package.jpgIf you or someone you know is among these long distance Turkey Hill lovers, you’ll be happy to hear that we offer packages of ice cream shipped right to your door. That’s right, you can still enjoy Mango Duetto (or any other Turkey Hill flavor) even if you live in Los Angeles or Topeka or El Paso.

We won’t lie, shipping ice cream isn’t cheap, what with all the dry ice and special handling (four 48-ounce or 56-ounce containers costs $86). But if you’ve gotta have some Turkey Hill, you’ve gotta have some Turkey Hill. If you want to order some Moose Tracks for yourself—or if you’re lucky enough to live in a Turkey Hill area and want to surprise someone with a shipment—check out this page for more information.

43 Responses to “TURKEY HILL ICE CREAM DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR”

1. CJ says:

Hard to believe something like ice cream can be shipped.

I’m glad I can walk or drive to Giant Eagle for my Turkey Hill.I would have to have at least 2 shipments a month. Do you do a bakers dozen? :)

3. Kelly D says:

oh you poor people that don’t live near a T. Hill! Mine is only 5 blocks away, AND almost every grocery store in the area sells it too!

4. Caroline says:

Do you take coupons for the mail order? I know the shipping works since we have received steaks frozen shipped by mail. You are right about the cost. $86 for 4 containers is out of our price range. We could drive a Hummer 100 miles for that if we owned one.We pay between $2 and $4 according to the sale less the coupon we received on your calendar

5. Victoria Crissman says:

Wow! I sure am glad that my grocery store carries Turkey Hill!

6. Stacey says:

I don’t know what I’d do without my Turkey Hill Ice Cream! It’s one of the food groups at my house! Thank goodness I’m not far from Lancaster, because not only can I get plenty of their products, but they are cheaper than when we lived in NJ.

7. todd taylor says:

where do you put the stamps?

8. Dani says:

LOL @ Todd’s comment. Wow… I am more grateful than ever that my Turkey Hill is just down on the corner. But it’s true: when nothing else but “Party Cake” or “Southern Lemon Pie” will do… … …

Maybe someday when I’m rich and famous I’ll do like the movie stars and order a whole truck-full of Duettos shipped to the set to feed the entire cast and crew… wishful thinking. ;)

9. Carm Hodgins says:

Turkey Hill Teas the bset there is bought another 4 quarts today.

10. Brian says:

I’m glad I live about 5 miles from a Super Stop $ Shop. I will be leaving in about 15 minutes to buy some Black Cherry Turkey Hill because the Red Sox are playing Tampa Bay.

I am sure glad Turkey Hill is available in my area.

But, I would have Turkey Hill delivered if it wasn’t. No other ice cream is like Turkey Hill.

Turkey Hill is the best!!!!

12. Rosemary says:

How do I get a Turkey Hill Calendar with coupons?

I can’t imaagine a better package to receive in the mail, than TURKEY HILL ICE CREAM!! Can you imagine how thrilled someone who can’t buy it where they live, would be to receive that! You’d be their favorite person, for sure, for sending it to them! I wonder if a pkg of Turkey Hill ice cream would survive a trip to Iraq to our servicemen or women?
    Hey,, how do I get a Turkey Hill calendar?

14. virginia says:

WOW! I can’t believe there are people who haven’t eaten Turkey Hill ice ceam. NOW I REALLY FEEL SPECIAL! Thanks

15. Satisfied says:

:-) I do not have a craving for ice cream because I can get all I want :-) Thanks be to God for Turkey Hill Dairy ice cream!!! :-)

16. Sarah Battaglia says:

My supermarket carries Turkey Hill right around the block BUT they need to get Tin Roof Sundae in more often! It is the single most heavenly ice cream ever made! Turkey Hill corners the market on that perfect combination of sweet and salty. Yummmmmmmmmmm!

17. chris says:

Great idea! though a little expensive for my cheap tastes!

18. [...] of you out there who once lived in the Northeast and developed a taste for Turkey Hill ice cream, you can now fill that void for just $86 (that’s actually more than I would want to pay for four cartons of ice cream, [...]

19. Anne King says:

I frankly don’t think it’s too expensive! Gourmet candy would cost that much and what a fantastic, unusual gift that would be.

20. john says:

deliver to my door deliver to my door // i love turkey hill ice cream!!!!!

Sure glad I live near a Turkey Hill and my grocery store sells it too.

22. Patricia Treskovich says:

Fortunately I can buy your ice cream in the store.

23. Mary Britt says:

I like your ice cream a lot, and am glad to get it at my local store.

24. Stefanie Schmidt says:

I live in Las Vegas and all I gotta say is the high shipping charge is a small price to pay for my love of Turkey Hill. It is so nice to get it all the way in the west.

25. [...] of you out there who once lived in the Northeast and developed a taste for Turkey Hill ice cream, you can now fill that void for just $86 (that’s actually more than I would want to pay for four cartons of ice cream, [...]

26. john paul says:

I feel very special in the fact that I can go 5 miles and purchase all the Turkey Hill ice cream I desire which is about 1/2 of a 1/2 gallon tub a day. I’m addicted to Light Moose Tracks,Srawberry’s & Cream,Peaches & Cream and good old Vanilla that I can dream up what I want to put on it.

27. Margie says:

Great idea for specialty ice cream!

28. D Frederick says:

WOW, shipping ice cream!!

29. John G says:

Shipping ice cream would be out of my budget. Luckily every grocery store in my area stocks it, along with the 3 Turkey Hill Stores!

30. [...] so if you are interested grab some while you can. If you can’t get Turkey Hill in your area, the creamery blog reports they have a special program that will send Turkey Hill ice cream to your d…. The blog has interesting tips and trivia, and includes recipes … my favorite was the one for [...]

this is a wonderful gift idea for the ice cream lover in your life.
    thanks.

I love Turkey Hill but I don’t think that love would allow me to pay all much money (especially in light of how much ice cream I eat – more than any other “food group”). I’m glad I don’t have to make the decision and can stock up at my local supermarkets.

That’s a good idea! Athough a little expensive.

Anne King is right. M&Ms aren’t gourmet, but for 4 personalized & oz. M&M bags in a pink heart basket is app. $75. And I bet that’s without shipping.

I’m lucky I live near where they make it! So technically, it’s not ‘Imported from Lancaster County’!!!

Mint Chocolate Chip followers unite!!!!!!

34. Trish says:

I recently took my family of six to a new ice cream shop in town. It’s the one where they mix everthing in for you on a frozen stone. Well, about $40.00 later my oldest son said, “It was OK. but it’s no Phillies Grand Slam” He was right! Nothing beats our families favorite. If we couldn’t get it, I’m sure I’d have it shipped!

35. Linda Roche says:

Wow, interesting blog. I’m really glad I have 2 supermarkets within walking distance that sell Turkey Hill. I don’t know if I would pay that amount unless it was a really special occassion.

36. krista says:

Oh my goodness, I just tried Turkey hill last week and it is the best!!!! I’d love someone to send me ice cream~

37. [...] of you out there who once lived in the Northeast and developed a taste for Turkey Hill ice cream, you can now fill that void for just $86 (that’s actually more than I would want to pay for four cartons of ice cream, [...]

38. David Lesser says:

We love Turkey Hill ice cream and buy it often at Giant Eagle. We are glad it is available in the nearby stores.-

39. Suzy says:

I usually buy vanilla and chocolate for parties. For my daughter’s birthday party, I bought Turkey Hill Mint Chocolate Chip. I never saw ice cream go so fast! It was delicious!

40. ruben says:

can we get some of this shipped to Oregon?

41. greer says:

Im trying to get it delivered to my business. noone knows how to get in touch with you??? greer 603-422-2591

42. greer says:

trying to get your brand for my business. noone knows how to get in touch with you?? greer 603-422-2591

43. greer says:

how to i get it for my shop. noone knows how to contact you?? greer 603-422-2591