TURKEY HILL IN CALIFORNIA?

Posted by Turkey Hill Team on January 10th, 2008

Good news everyone! Our 12 Days of Ice Cream winner has come forward to claim his prize of a year’s supply of Turkey Hill ice cream (payable in 52 coupons for free ice cream). His name is John M. and he’s from Concord, California. Yeah, that’s right…California.

As some of you may know, Turkey Hill has been expanding westward into grocery stores throughout the nation at a rapid pace in recent years, but we’re not quite in California (yet). We gave John the option of taking the coupons (if he knows someone on the East Coast, he can give them away) or we can ship him some ice cream throughout the year. Our home deliveries (available here) are packed in dry ice and are a little costly, but if you’re stuck somewhere without Turkey Hill ice cream, we like to think it’s totally worth it.

42 Responses to “TURKEY HILL IN CALIFORNIA?”

1. grrraymoo says:

WOW, Congratulations, John! And I thought Turkey Hill was hard to get here in WV!!! Enjoy. :)

2. Artemis says:

Enjoy your ice cream!!!

3. Caroline says:

John, I would go for the shipments to sunny California. Just make sure if you are away that someone watches the mail since it would be a shame to have your TH melt on your porch for a week. It would be fun waiting for the periodic shipments of the different flavors but not as much pleasure of eating the TH.

4. Betty Seidel says:

Please give Dear John my address if he is seeking someone on the East coast to receive the prize ice cream. Thanx!

Congratulations John! I would let them send you the Ice Cream, It’s the Best!

6. Peg Cramer says:

Oh yes, TH can be just as delicious in California as it is on the East Coast. John, try my favorite…….Rocky Road!

7. Cathy Cook says:

A BIG Congratulations John…go for the home delivery…you won’t be sorry…Turkey Hill Ice Cream is delish !!
    Enjoy !

8. Lori D says:

Congratulations John! I enjoy Turkey Hill when I go home to PA. I can’t wait till they sell it here in Missouri!

9. Rolande says:

Congratulations!!
    John hope you enjay your ice cream as much as we do in Connecticut….It`s
    Maaaaaavelluuusss ice ceram….
    ENJOY & BE HAPPY IN THE NEW YEAR!!!
    OUR BEST TO ALL IN CALIFORNIA………

10. mary frey says:

really glad , hope he enjoys the ice cream;;;

11. Rolande says:

Please excuse the typos in the first message I sent, I`m trying to write this in the dark and I guess it did not work too good…….Whatever…..ENJOY YOUR ICE CREAM……..hc mission

12. Pam W says:

Hi John, Enjoy the TH. We love it here in NJ.

13. Gerry says:

Congratulations!
    I am from Bucks County & when I lived in Florida for a couple of years & couldn’t get Turkey Hill…. well, I would take the shipments of ice cream.
    Good Luck,
    Gerry

Can you imagine how much ice cream John has to eat every week? I hope he has a freezer to store his Turkey Hill ice cream. Also, I hope he shares. He could have a neighborhood ice cream party every month. What a way to enjoy 2008!!

15. Maureem Edwards says:

Enjoy John, Turkey Hill is the best. We here are a little sad because we are not your neighbors. O well!

16. Susan says:

Congratulations John!
    Enjoy the TH ice cream and show CA waht comes from very happy east coast cows. lol

17. WendysWhimsies says:

WTG John! Hope you pick home delivery. Even your CA Cows (very funny commercials BTW) would appreciate TH ice cream. It is the best! Take it from a Navy family that has sampled ice cream all over the US. Ask for EggNog if you get a choice of flavors. TDF!!!!!

18. Turkey Hill Team says:

We agree, it would be hard to pass up the home delivery. I mean, there’s something about having ice cream delivered DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOME that can’t be beat! We’ll let you all know which choice he finally makes.

19. Leonore Abercrombie says:

Mailed to the home..do you mean I don’t even have to go out anymore to get my favorite ice cream…How great is America!!!!!!

20. Betty Seidel says:

I just discovered TURKEY HILL Green Tea Mango Smoothie Frozen Yogurt! I’s refreshing and delicious. Everybody try it!

21. Betty Seidel says:

Correction to typo: I’s should read it’s in Green Tea Mango recommendation Sorry…

22. Anna G. says:

Way to go John. I am sorry too that I am not your neighbor. But you enjoy every bite of that TH and i would take home delivery also. What a great treat to know every week a new flavor of ice cream coming. Enjoy!!

23. Adrian says:

Wow! I thought I was the person willing to go the furthest for Turkey Hill. Guess not!

24. Mary Ann says:

Congrats, John. Enjoy each and every bite!

25. Stefanie Schmidt says:

Congrats John! I live in Nevada and keep hoping Turkey Hill will make it out this way. I have coupons as soon as they get here but I wish I could get shipped some too! I love Turkey Hill!

26. Christine says:

Congrats! John. You will soooo enjoy the ice cream.

California here I come,…
    well it is so good to know that when I go to visit relatives in California, they will now be able to get me some great ice cream. congrats to all the winners.

28. Susan Curran says:

Congratulations to John in CA-home delivery would be the best-have the Dutch Chocolate! Imagine how jealous his neighbors will be….

29. linda says:

happy eating, john!

30. CAROL TRANO says:

Congratulations John, enjoy your ice cream…the home delivery sounds great…hope the next time the winner is from the east coast…..Jeannette, Pennsylvania would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Dani says:

Congratulations, John! Not only on your win, but also that you now have a lot more FRIENDS on the East Coast!!! :)

32. Jeanne says:

John you are a LUCKY man. Congrats and enjoy-with my new calendar I think of Turkey Hill every day and really loving the coupons that were attached. THANK YOU TURKEY HILL.

33. Ava says:

Jealous!!

34. Sheila says:

Congratulations! It’s good to know that TH will come to you if you can’t get to them!

35. peg says:

CONGRATULATIONS JOHN! ENJOY EVERY BIT OF THAT ICE CREAM

36. Betty Seidel says:

Sorry. Haven’t time to write. I’m late for an ice cream party!

37. Patty Jo says:

Good for you Jim. I hope you get to try every flavor. We have Turkey Hill where I live but our flavors are very limited. I wish I could try all of them too.

38. Amy K Gross says:

No brainer, take the shipments. Congratulations John.

39. T Hill Guru says:

Take the shipment since Turkey Hill is paying for it…I wish they would ship ice cream to my house…I live in the South Pole

40. Eileen Lau says:

I just moved to NY from California for school a few months ago and tried Turkey Hill Ice Cream for the first time today – Strawberries and Cream! The fact that I’m already looking at this website and posting a blog speaks to how delicious the ice cream was! Enjoy the ice cream John is you do choose delivery. California is definitely missing out.

41. sharon says:

I would love to treat the seniors at my local senior center to all that ice cream!

42. Patricia Weems says:

Is your ice cream available at Ralphs or Vons markets in Los Angeles County…I haven’t seen them at the Chatsworth CA Ralphs or Vons….thanks