INTRODUCING OUR FEBRUARY LIMITED EDITION FLAVOR

Posted by Turkey Hill Team on February 8th, 2011

The big game is over and even though the result wasn’t what many of you were probably hoping for, it was still a good game, right? No? Okay, we’ll change the subject now since the pain is probably still being felt by some of the more passionate Steelers fans out there, including several here at the Turkey Hill Dairy offices.

We just wanted to give everyone a heads up about our February Limited Edition ice cream flavor, Coconut Cream Pie. Coconut Cream Pie — or “CCP” as some of us call it, much to Ernie’s dismay — contains coconut cream pie pieces swirled throughout luscious coconut ice cream. Obviously, coconut fans will love it, but even if you’re not a coconut fan, you’ll probably enjoy it. It’s not the first time we’ve made this flavor (it’s been in our Limited Edition line-up in the past), and judging by its popularity, it definitely won’t be the last!

Remember, stocking schedules vary from store to store, which means some stores might already have this month’s Limited Edition flavor, while other stores won’t stock it for another week or two (but good things are worth the wait, right?). If you don’t see this month’s Limited Edition flavor in your store, it never hurts to put in a request with your frozen foods manager. Almost all of them are happy to consider customer requests when it comes time to order new products!

49 Responses to “INTRODUCING OUR FEBRUARY LIMITED EDITION FLAVOR”

1. sandy c, corry,pa says:

sounds great, that is what I am making for dessert tonight.

2. Cindy Haskell says:

Just when I started to fall in love with Banana Split….sounds awesome…can’t wait!! I love coconut! Good job Turkey Hill.

whipped cream and chocolate and coconut cream — yummy

4. mary frey says:

this flavor is really wonderful

I think I’m going to have to pass on February and just wait for March. My husband hates coconut, and I’d wind up eating it all myself and looking like a coconut.

6. Deana says:

I cannot wait to try this!! I hope that they carry it here in Ohio!!

7. Linda J says:

Well, I do love Coconut, so I’m willing to give this a try!!! But I agree, w/Mary, a little chocolate with it would go a long way! LOL!

8. wow like that ice cream will get it

9. Jim im SOMD says:

Sounds delicious. Ice cream is good any time of the year.

10. Emilia says:

Yes! Anything coconut…next time add some chocolate!

11. Carol Y says:

Yummy!!!!!!

12. Michele says:

My mouth is watering already – hopefully it will be available down here in our little old town in coastal NC.

13. Susan says:

Oh yummy cant wait for it to show up at our wegmans

14. jilly says:

OMG…this is terrific, glad it’s back, i’ll buy and stock up to hide….lmbo…ty th

15. Leah says:

Oh yummy! I love coconut cream pie, so I am sure I’d love this ice cream! I haven’t seen it in my area yet but I will be on the lookout for it for sure!

16. Debra Sauvageau says:

Oh my…coconut creme pie is my favorite desert..until now! I hope I get some of this ice cream for Valentines day! Yummy!

17. Lois Sidelnick says:

Didn’t try it when it was featured before, but am anxious to try it now. Sounds delish

18. FJ Romano says:

Sounds Great, Will try it as soon it gets to New England.

Have you had in the past a Chocolate with almonds ?
    Had some years ago from a local maker. I enjoy most of your flavors.

19. Toni says:

I’ll be on the lookout for the coconut cream pie flavor….but I’m still waiting for Turkey Hill to do something mocha….I’m a mochaholic!

20. Geerry Shuskey says:

I hope wwe here in Pittsboro will soon be able to get more than three flavors. If not it
    s still worth it to go the 30 miles to get good Ice Cream. Peach Tea is also terrific. Thanks so much for giving us that variety of products. I first found the Peach and Orange Tea at an Amish market in Laurel Maryland both teas are conducive to drinking too much.

GDShuskey

21. Gerry Shuskey says:

Thanks for sending good Ice Cream a little closer

22. Ann says:

I love coconut cream pie, so TH’s coconut cream pie ice cream just has to top that! After all I get to eat my pie and my ice cream at the same time. I will be checking my local store for this ice cream.

this sounds so good, I am looking forward to getting some soon.

24. jonibee says:

Looking forward to trying it..I love Coconut any way..

25. Andilu says:

yummmmm! i hope i can still find a bucket when I hit the east coast next…

26. Jean Marie says:

I’ll look for it in the store. Sounds yummy!!

I like coconut cream pie, so this flavor might be good.

28. Nancy N says:

Will DEFINITELY be on the look out for this one. Can’t wait to try it!!!!!!

Sounds yummy, but I sure wish you would make it in a light ice cream. I’m a big coconut fan and adore your light Coconut Almond Fudge and would certainly like this too if you made it in the light option.

30. Harriet G says:

Sounds delicious. Please make some of these special flavors in light with less fat.

31. Gator Pam says:

I’m looking forward to trying this one. I hope I can find it here in Gator Town.

32. Tina I. says:

I love this one! I just hope they have it in Rochester, NY. We never seem to get the special edition flavors. I still haven’t seen the Gertrude Hawks Box of Chocolates.

33. Ashley says:

My favorite! I stock up every year. Last year I went store to store until I found it, and then got 4 or 5 gallons to satisfy my cravings until it came around again. I am sad to say that we finished it a while ago, and I can’t wait to get some more!

Coconut is just not popular in our home but we just bought some of that Batter up with the Phillie Phanatic and it sure is a big hit!

35. elener mconough says:

great news i have several people in my family hat cant live without cocanut custard pie thanks guys

36. brenda brooks says:

Hi Everyone,
    I Had this ice cream before and it was very good.
    If it in my store I will get it. But, I will have to waite to it go on sale,

37. CONNIE says:

Love Coconut cream pie. Can’t wait to try the ice cream.
    Make sure the Pathmarks in Long Island N.Y. get them in
    How about creating a cherry/pistachio ice cream in honor of
    Chinese New Year for next February.

38. Lorraine says:

Now that is making me hungry,

39. carol triano says:

I cannot wait to try this flavor, sounds so good. I am going to make white cake with white icing and of course coconut sprinkled on top. This flavor will compliment the cake…Ummmm….will let you know what the familys thoughts were on this duo!!!

let me say one thing about the VOTE FOR THE NEXT GIANT COW DESIGN!
    Turkey Hill is not just ice cream. I love all the final designs and it looks like 3 and 5 are getting competitive.
    good luck to all.

41. Robbin Netz says:

My heart is broken, crushed…WHERE is the \Gertrude Hawk box of Chocolates?\ That is always the February feature flavor. My FAVORITE flavor. I wait 11 months for it. Plus I do not like coconut at all. P-L-E-A-S-e bring it back.

42. marion says:

I like the chocolate idea, too!

43. Karen Cohn says:

I’m going to look for it now!

My husband is not a coconut lover and I will end up eating most of it–so I’ll pass this month.

45. Marcy says:

Sounds…..YUMMY!

46. Stefanie says:

This flavor sounds so good, I wish I had it near me!

Coconut Cream Pie is another flavor of Turkey Hill ice cream that I would like to add to my list of flavors of which I’ve tried. I’ll keep checking with my favorite store until I see it on the shelf. I’m sure I will be buying more than one container.

48. Marty says:

I wait all year long for a chance for this flavor to hit any store near me but couldn’t find it at all last year at any any major
    supermarket. When I complained to each frozen food manager, he says
    he always orders the feature flavor of the month; but
    he gets only what Turkey Hill sends him.
    So Turkey Hill is the problem. Please send this flavor.
    Also, why isn’t this flavor a regular one since it is so great?
    See what could be done. Some of your other regular flavors are
    not that good compared to this one.Awaiting your response.

49. lisa says:

I LOVE this ice cream-and so does my entire family. We had it two years ago and bought a ton of it. We have not been able to find it since. We go from store to store looking for it. In my area, they are still selling the Decemeber and January limited edition flavors. I really hope it comes out soon. I wish it was a regular flavor and not just limited–we would buy it all the time. it is our favorite flavor we buy it over any other brand or flavor.