Posted by Turkey Hill Team on October 24th, 2012

Have you tried our October Limited Edition Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream yet? Our Ice Cream Fan of the Month, Tricia, has. Here’s what she had to say about the flavor on Facebook:

“I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pumpkin pie ice cream! I know it’s the featured flavor this month, but I would eat it year round. Thanks!”

We’re always glad to hear great feedback like this from fans. Truth be told, it’s not unheard of for Limited Edition flavors to become full-time members of the Turkey Hill Ice Cream lineup. After all, it happened with Double Dunker!

38 Responses to “Does anyone else love our Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream as much as our October Ice Cream Fan of the Month?”

1. michelle says:

still looking for it

I sent my husband to the store and he came home with his favorite flavors, hope to get some soon, maybe for thanksgiving dinner dessert

I think it should be made all year long, it is great. Let’s take a vote. Should this be a full time flavor? My vote is yes.

4. millie b says:

i have been looking for it in seaford de other brands have it but not turkey hill why i want turkey hill pumpkinice cream please

5. Jacqueline Seewald says:

It sounds delicious! I’ll look for it at my supermarket.

6. MC says:

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE IT!

7. Sue Cotela says:

It is deliciosa! Finally was able to get the special of the month in my supermarket. They get a limited amount and when it’s gone, it’s gone. Hope I an get more next time I shop since my grandkids as well as my kids, love it. Keep those specials coming.

amazing flAvor!

8. Harriet G says:

Sounds delicious, but we try to limit our fat intake so we look for the light recipe flavors,

9. Jean Marie says:

Haven’t gotten it yet.

We looked at it in the grocery store the other day and were sorely tempted to purchase it. The fact that my husband is diabetic and would have eaten most of it kept us from doing so. Sure wish the flavors came in smaller cartons.

11. Leslie says:

Pumpkin pie? Where is it? I have to get some! Sounds divine!

12. Caroline of Manalapan says:

Not I. Hubby and I are in agreement in not liking both pumpkin and mince pies. Hubby believe the only good thing about pumpkins is they can be carved

13. Marie says:

Assume it will be delicious. Just like any other TH. However, have not seen it.

14. Quint says:

I would like to try it. it has not yet arrived in Virginia Beach, Va

15. Diane Bitzer says:

Drove to our local Turkey Hill and they did not even have the Pumpkin ice cream. I was so dissappointed. Still looking for it!!!!

My husband would also eat it year round. He LOVES pumpkin pie.

17. joan kaplan says:

pumpkin pie ice cream is refreshing delicious!

I’m sure I’d love a light version with no mix ins (hint hint).

19. Gail says:

Still hoping it will come to my store.

SORRY BUT I AM NOT A LOVER OF ANYTHING PUMPKIN

21. Lillie Rosetta says:

Haven’t seen, but is there an eggnog ice cream? I LOVE eggnog, and want it all year!

I love pumpkin pie and we have it more than just at this time of the year. I love the pumpkin soup that my daughter makes at this time of year, so pumpkin pie ice cream would be great now or whenever. Just think of having pie ala mode with pumpkin pie as the ala mode. It would bring your tastebuds a thrill.

Pumpkin ice cream does not tempt me at all. I like my pumpkin in a pie!

24. Edie says:

Sorry but have not had the opportunity to taste it yet…maybe it will be available next week.

25. Lois Sidelnick says:

Really not a pumpkin lover made into anything. Sorry, still like my butterpecan the best. Just do not stop making that,then I really would be angry.

26. Tracey Williams says:

This is the BEST Ice Cream flavor EVER!!!! Please keep it year round. I Love it!!

Ho embarrassing. I ate the whole carton myself! (not all at once).

I love pumpkin pie. I am sure I will love this Pumpkin Pie ice cream. Hopefully, I can find it at one of my local grocery stores.

29. Daniel Douglas says:

Absolutely fabulous! Had some on a recent trip back east. Is it sold in any stores in Arizona?

30. Frank says:

I only had one helping, it was amazing! The power went out and my husband decided to eat it before it melted :-( . Where can we find it?

31. HungryGirl says:

I was on a search for this icecream for weeks, and the last stop I made (still in October), I was told by a Turkey Hill employee that it was done for the month and they aren’t making it anymore. I was heartbroken :) The pictures of this icecream make my mouth water and my tastebuds tingle! Please bring it back…at least for Thanksgiving.

32. Theresa says:

I have been searching every where for the pumpkin pie ice cream and cannot find it. Had it once, but it was so good that my family would eat it all year round. Please put this flavor in your regular line.

33. Elaine says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVED the Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream. I bought it once a few weeks ago, but have not been able to find it again in any grocery store in my area. I sure hope they restock it soon.

34. Shelly Steiner says:

I love this Ice Cream…we have eaten at least 6 containers in my family and have traveled all over to get it. Please make it again for Thanksgiving… PLEASE

35. michelle says:

i love this icecream so much that i bought at least 3 containers at one time it was that good and if had enough freezer space, i think i would have got more. i hope this comes back a round real soon. i can’t find it any where now.i truely love this icecream and my kids did too.

36. Matt says:

This is, hands-down, the most AMAZING pumpkin ice cream I have ever tasted!!! Please, Turkey Hill: keep it in your flavor line-up, and don’t change a thing about it! It was very difficult to find, but one of my stores carried it whenever they could order it.

37. Amanda says:

Wishing this flavor was made all year – disappointed the store is out…