We’re not sure if a study has ever been done on this topic, but we’d be willing to bet that about 90 percent of all ice cream eaten at home is eaten out of a bowl. The other 10 percent is probably consumed by people who eat ice cream directly out of the container (no shame in that!) and, all too rarely, in cones.
For those of you in the 90 percent category, today’s prize is for you. It’s a set of three vintage ice cream bowls. That’s right, these bowls have some age on them. We’re not really sure how old they are, but according to the Etsy seller who’s offering them, “Other than a few very tiny chips along two of the brims, this set is in wonderful vintage condition!”
We’ll choose one comment from all the comments left on today’s entry to receive this gift – along with some free Turkey Hill Ice Cream to fill them with, of course!