A new year often means a new you. In other words, it means many of you will make New Year’s resolutions and – hopefully – stick to them (for a little while, at least).
While most of us will make resolutions to “get in shape” or “read more” – both of which are admirable goals – we thought we’d offer 10 resolutions to help make you a more well-rounded ice cream lover. We don’t expect everyone to attempt all 10 of these resolutions, so we’ll make it relatively easy: Which THREE of these resolutions will you tackle in 2013?
1. Expand your ice cream horizons. Try one new flavor of ice cream per month.
2. Make homemade ice cream and invent your own signature flavor.
3. Explore ways to use ice cream in drink and dessert recipes.
4. Visit your local scoop shop more often.
5. Eat ice cream for breakfast – not often, but try it…you might like it!
6. Use a special ice cream bowl and ice cream spoon.
7. Learn more about the history of ice cream and its production process.
8. Visit an ice cream factory.
9. Offer to buy a stranger an ice cream cone on a hot summer day.
10. Visit the Turkey Hill sampling tent at an event near you in 2013!