Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for this year?

Posted by Turkey Hill Team on November 28th, 2013

It’s Thanksgiving, and while we’d love to turn this blog entry into an announcement about the arrival of the new “Turkey Day Triple Fudge” flavor featured above, we should remind you that the flavor was from our April Fool’s entry in 2010. The entry described the flavor as packed with “morsels of real turkey covered in dark chocolate swirled with sweet potato, chocolate fudge and cranberry sauce.”

It’s not a real flavor, and that’s a good thing because ice cream is delicious and turkey is delicious, but together they might not be such a great idea. Of course, you shouldn’t let that stop you from having some turkey and ice cream today, but we’d recommend the turkey for dinner and the ice cream with some pumpkin pie for dessert!

41 Responses to “Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for this year?”

1. Ron says:

I’m going to stick with the standard Thanksgiving dinner and have my Turkey Hill after dinner. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!

2. Lyn Kling says:

I am sticking with Turkey Hill COFFEE ice cream!!

3. grams says:

I’m thankful for family all together for dinner and fun, and for great friends. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

4. MC says:

YEAH! ICE CREAM!!HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Thankful for family, friends, God, my son-in-law getting home safely from Afghanistan and all our women and men in our Armed Forces! And Turkey Hill Ice cream (thanks for the coupon) over whatever pie!!

I still can’t find your Pumpkin Pie flavor. But I have things to be thankful for, mainly my two awesome children and the fact that I have a job and a roof over my head. Now if only the Cowboys could win today… :)

7. LindaR says:

God, Family & Country! In that order,& I like to remember that even the poorest of us in this country are wealthier than most of the world………….we are truly blessed,
    Happy Thanksgiving!

8. Lou says:

Have a Happy and safe Turkey Hill Thanksgiving everyone.

9. Elizabeth says:

I am thankful that we are back in our house safe and sound since last year Hurricane Sandy destroyed what we had.

I am thankful for salvation through Jesus Christ, warmth and shelter, peace and safety.

I am thankful for the many blessings of family and friends.

12. Jean Marie says:

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

13. Anita says:

I am thankful for wonderful friends and family; for the ability to have work that I enjoy daily; for the privilege of living in in a safe environment and for each and every day.

I AM THANKFUL FOR MY SISTER AND I BEING TOGETHER AND BEING HEALTHY. ALSO OUR GERMAN SHEPHERD ARGO STILL BEING WITH US TOO.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL.

15. joan kaplan says:

I am thankful because in March I was diagnosed with a melanoma and luckily I was treated and it was surgically removed. Even though the procedure was disfiguring and painful it is now gone. Therefore I have much to be thankful for!

16. millie says:

THANKFUL FOR MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS AND BREATHING EVERYDAY JUST LIVING.AND TURKEYHILL ICE CREAM

17. Elaine Garfield says:

I am grateful ofr my son and his getting a full time job recently got, our safe and warm home and two friends who are living with us and the food we will share. Just to name a few.

18. donna says:

that i have good friends to look after me since my husband died

19. Caroline of Manalapan says:

I am thankful for being with family, fairly good health, the election is over and the sun finally came out

20. Elise says:

I am thankful that my brother found a new job that is working out well, and that he got to visit us, and for family, friends, all of the simple pleasures in life- including Turkey Hill ice cream , and for my ability to read. I am thankful for a wonderful job that I enjoy, and also for my church.

I am thankful to be able to spend another Thanksgiving with my wonderful daughter and I am thankful for good health, friends, and the ability to provide for myself.

22. Vicki Spokes says:

I’m thankful that ice cream always makes me feel better.

I’m thankful for my children and Double Dunker ice cream!

24. Bobi says:

I am thankful for my husband and life in general. I take way too much for granted and am trying hard to be more thankful each day, not just on Thanksgiving. And of course, I’m always thankful for Turkey Hill. A day without Turkey Hill is never a good day.

25. Ellen says:

I’m thankful for my family and all people on earth. Someday, peace on earth.

26. gianna says:

I am thankful that my father will hopefully be discharged from the hospital tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at Turkey Hill, and thanks for making so many wonderful flavors of ice cream

28. Pam says:

I’m thankful for my granddaughter who didn’t think she wanted your vanilla bean ice cream for desert because she doesn’t like beans. She ended up eating two bowls of it.

29. R.Jayne says:

I’m thankful for the memories of my Mom and the good times we
    had together……

30. Lydia says:

I’m thankful I’m still here and for Turkey Hill Ice Cream

31. Andrea says:

I am thankful for Turkey Hill ice cream but would really be happy if I could find Pumpkin Pie!

32. Harriet G. says:

I am thankful for my family, which now includes our first granddaughter.

33. Ida Beek says:

I am thankful to share Thanksgiving with my family, especially my soon to be 90 year old Mom. She especially enjoyed my apple crostini topped with Turkey Hill natural vanilla ice cream. That makes me thankful for Turkey Hill!!

34. Juliette says:

Thankful for Family, Friends and of course Turkey Hill !

I’m thankful for what Jesus has done in my life! It’s much more peaceful now that he’s in it.

family friends and turkey hill

37. Ellen Barkman says:

I’m thankful for everything good and bad in my life that through the grace of God is there. I pray all of you have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!

I’m thankful for having a job and being able to support my family.

I was hoping for Pumkpin Pie flavored Turkey Hill Ice Cream, but had to settle for Vanila ice cream on top of a slice of Pumpkin Pie

40. Lisa B says:

I am thankful for winning the Turkey Hill Steeler Gift card. With the Steeler gift card I can now afford to give my brother a Steelers jacket for Christmas. Thank you Turkey Hill for making my brother’s Christmas wish come true!

I am thankful for familt and friends