Nominate your Turkey Hill Dairy All-Star today!

Posted by Turkey Hill Team on March 12th, 2014

Turkey Hill loves sports, especially when those sports involve kids. That’s why we’re excited to announce that Turkey Hill and the Philadelphia Union (Philly’s Major League Soccer team) have teamed up once again to create the Turkey Hill Dairy All-Stars program.

The basic idea is simple: Every youth soccer team is filled with All-Star talent, and we want to recognize those stars. That recognition starts by nominating your own youth soccer All-Star on the Turkey Hill All-Stars page. We’ll then choose 17 winners throughout the 2014 season (March 8-October 26). Our first winner of the season — Tyler — is pictured on the right.

Each Turkey Hill All-Star will receive:

- Four tickets to a Philadelphia Union home game

- A special post-game autograph session with the players

- Special recognition at the game

Visit the All-Stars section of our website to nominate your Turkey Hill Dairy All-Star today. Good luck!

34 Responses to “Nominate your Turkey Hill Dairy All-Star today!”

1. Vicki Spokes says:

Sorry not in the area. Will we get to vote?

2. Linda T says:

It’s a great gesture to recognize kids engaged in sport! No children to nominate, but all kids having fun learning and participating are winners!

3. LindaR says:

Just wait till my lil grandson gets bigger, he’s only 2, but he loves to kick the ball around already.

4. Donna Straugh says:

I too do not live in the area but applaud Turkey Hill for acknowledging children and their sports.

5. Elaine Garfield says:

I do not have anyone to nominate but I support all the kids and turkey hill

6. Pam says:

Great idea to do this! One of these nominated players may end up on a professional team.

Kudos for supporting youth sports!

Turkey Hill is the best!

You go Turkey hill. All kids need to get a chance.

10. Nancy N. says:

Good luck to all the All-Stars! It’s a wonderful thing you all at TH are doing. :-)

great job

12. Harriet G says:

I am also wishing all the All-Stars good luck.

13. Andrea says:

Our 4 year old granddaughter loves soccer and hopes to be an All-Star like her Dad was in school. Great idea to give the kids recognition.

I nominate Ernie. He’ll always be number 1 with me, on or off the soccer fields.

That picture reminds me of my handicapped nephew who was on a baseball team and they had cards made up for each of the players. He sure was proud!

16. Ellen says:

Sorry don’t live in Pa. However, I do applaud Turkey Hill for supporting children and sports.

17. Caroline of Manalapan says:

Past the years of youth sports since our grand children are too far for us to watch.

Glad to see you have over 500 flavor voters already.

18. Diana Beatty says:

My grandson loves soccer he actually played on a team last year and I am sure he will this year he really loves it and he is really great at it. I am wishing all the kids that are playing the best of luck to them and their accomplishments just by being a part of something is already a plus in their corner.

This is a great idea. Way to go Turkey Hill!

None of my grandchildren are involved with soccer so I do not know anyone who plays. Good luck to all those who are nominated. All kids are special and this is a good way to let them know that.

I TOO DO NOT LIVE IN THE AREA. IT IS A GREAT THING FOR KIDS THOUGH.

22. Bobi says:

Nice program but no kids here.

I am sure the kids wouldn’t mind some Turkey Hill ice cream as well.

24. Marie says:

Do not have anyone to nominate. Wonderful what Turkey Hill is doing!!! God bless all of you.

25. Brenda says:

Love this ice cream

As an avid Yankee Stadium too!! I have enjoyed Turkey Hill ice cream at Yankee Stadium too!! We always want to have th best in both baseball and ice cream!!

Best ice cream ever!!Rum raisin is a year round favorite!!

28. enid portnoy says:

Deep dark chocolate will always rise to the top and the other flavor will get a good licking as well..

29. HELEN SAUL says:

PEANUT–WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO MAKE BANANA, LOVE ALL OF YOUR ICE CREAMS ESPECIALY
    RHW CHERRY,

30. joyan svancara says:

I live near San Luis Obispo,Ca. 93401 Where is the closest place that I can purchase Turkey Hill ice cream?Thank u!

thank u!

31. Lynda says:

I am sure everyone has thought about adding both the deep dark chocolate AND the peanut butter!

32. Introduce Yourself- During the reception,
    introduce yourself to everyone sitting at your table. If
    I see an item that I think is too nice to pass up, I will ask about future reductions, and I
    time the full price purchase within the window that I can get an adjustment, usually 14-30 days
    post initial purchase. Whether a woman needs a new makeup,
    perfume or any other beauty product, it is available on the
    shelves of different retail stores.

33. If you wish for to obtain a good deal from this article then you have
    to apply these methods to your won weblog.

34. coupon codes says:

This will really make your shopping experience much
    more affordable. These coupons provide you with an opportunity to
    buy hosting from Hostgator for as low as 1 cent. Afterall,
    the last thing that a traveller wants is to have a hotel booking which is not being honoured at the hotel after making a booking.