Facebook highlights: Which iced tea flavor matches your personality?

Posted by Turkey Hill Team on June 22nd, 2017

pic4

A couple announcements. First, we hope everyone is having a great summer so far, even though the best season of the year is only a day old.

Second, it’s National Iced Tea Month, which means we’re hosting an ICED TEA SOCIAL on our Facebook page this Saturday from 7-8 p.m. ET. Stop by the page during that tie (don’t forget to like us on Facebook if you’re not already a fan!) for trivia questions and prizes posted every 10 minutes!

Speaking of Facebook, the last month or so has been busy and fun. Below is a recap of just a few of the things we’ve been up to!

pic4

We’d all like to think we’re Sweet Tea, but there’s only one way to find out for sure. Take our BuzzFeed quiz to find out which Turkey Hill Iced Tea flavors match your personality and leave a comment on this blog entry with your result!

pic4

Turkey Hill Nation fans know how to be the life of the party. Join the Nation for contests, prizes, fun challenges, and EXCLUSIVE updates about new products before they’re announced anywhere else: www.TurkeyHillNation.com.

pic4
If this were a movie, we like to imagine our hero paddling off into the sunset on a raft made from empty Haymakers bottles.

23 Responses to “Facebook highlights: Which iced tea flavor matches your personality?”

Natl. Iced Tea MONTH? LOL Our fridge always has iced tea in it,, yr round!

2. sue frantz says:

I love the half iced tea half lemonade as well as the unsweetened with lemon. Depends on my mood at the time. I always have both on hand :-)

3. mark johnston says:

i would take the cider

4. I like Raspberry Ice Tea or Sweet Tea .

The quiz states that I like TH iced tea with lemonade and like to be outdoors-Right On!!!!

6. Donna Keller says:

I like the TH teas that don’t have any sugar.

7. Mary Anne Powell says:

Raspberry Ice Tea is my favorite!

LIKE UNSWEETENED ICE TEA AND ICE TEA WITH LEMONADE MIXED.
    WIH THE UNSWEETENED CAME IN DECAF.

9. Peg says:

My 2 favorite are Raspberry Tea and Raspberry Lemonade.

The quiz gave me Summer Sweets – Lemonade Tea sounds perfect to me!

11. Donna McCauley says:

I like cider and half lemonade great taste!

12. mary ann herrmann says:

..I’m all for “peach”(y) keen iced tea, please and thank you (all) TH!!

13. my quiz said I like sweet in the sun. I just finished the TH diet ice tea that was in my fridge; time to stock up.

Iced tea doesn’t need a special month; it’s great all year long!

15. Denise says:

the quiz said Berry Berry Sweet–not quite me

16. JANET says:

I love Raspberry Ice Tea !

17. JANET says:

Raspberry Lemonade is very good.
    where is the quiz ?

18. Vera Howard says:

I would like peach tea.

Love all the tea Turkey Hill offers.

I guess Peach Tea, but it would be nice to have more unsweetened teas available. Unsweetened Peach Tea, yum.

Peach Tea is great. I also have been a fan of Arnold Palmer and I was drinking lemonade mixed with iced tea before they named it after him.

any ice tea