Posted by Turkey Hill Team on August 8th, 2017

Well folks, National Ice Cream Month is over, but is that really going to stop you from enjoying ice cream during the other 11 months of the year? No. Ice cream is year-round awesome, so don’t let anything get in your way of grabbing a double scoop of your favorite flavor.

And just in case you need a little inspiration to get you in the mood for a bowl of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough topped with a scoop of Mint Chocolate Chip, here’s a look back at some of the fun we’ve had on Facebook recently. If you’re not already a fan of ours on Facebook, stop by our page and like us today!

AUGUST 4 - SomeecardWhich treat are you running for?

JULY 30 - Sad dog

Who knows this feeling? #UnhappyBirthday

No-fry Fried Ice Cream? No, you’re not dreaming. Although, if you were dreaming, we won’t blame you for not wanting to wake up.

JULY 20 - Buzzfeed quiz

How many Turkey Hill Ice Cream flavors have you tried, and what does it say about you? Take our BuzzFeed quiz to find out and leave a comment with your score!

24 Responses to “Facebook Highlights: How many ice cream flavors have you tried? (And what does it say about you?)”

1. sue frantz says:

I’ve tried lots, but I’m always looking to find the few that I have not tried–within reason–no peanut butter and no nuts for me, so that’s all that hems me in!!

2. Lee Carr says:

not bad, I have tried 18 of these flavors

3. Marci Hooper says:

I’ve tried ALL the flavors in the picture…and MORE! My hubby and I went to visit the middle son, his wife and the one month old grand-daughter last night. We brought the peanut butter ripple with us. It’s a fave of ALL of us!

4. Marci Hooper says:

ATTENTION TURKEY HILL! I looked at the “fried ice cream” recipe and it DOES NOT say how much butter, sugar and cinnamon at add to the crushed corn flakes. WASSUP???

5. JANET says:

what turkey hill ice cream haven’t i tried ? would be easier to answer . lol
    new flavor i buy it .

as maric said before the fried ice cream needs to give more info

6. Thelma M Jones says:

I’ve tried Black Raspberry, Neopolitan, Coffee, Fudge Ripple, any kind of sherbet,Black Cherry, Strawberries and Cream and some others I don’t recall

7. Brenda Brooks says:

I tried about half of all Turkey hill ice cream. But I love vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry the best

I’ve tried 17 of the 20 listed – which makes me an afficianado :-)
    As long as it doesn’t contain tree nuts, I’ll give it a try!

I’ve had most Turkey Hill flavors and I love most of them. My favorite is still Butter Pecan, though. It always reminds me of the fresh, hand-packed butter pecan ice cream my father used to bring home for my mother and me when I was little.

10. Vera Howard says:

If it says choc. we have tried it ,plus a lot of the other flavors.

I have tried able half of them. All great flavors and I always enjoy trying a new one.

12. Donna Keller says:

When I could eat regular Ice Cream I had eaten lost of them, but since I can’t have any with added sugar, I’m limited to what I can have. You don’t make that many with no sugar added, so I don’t eat alot of ice cream, which is a bummer.

I have tried a few of the flavors. But I like to add toppings which enhances the ice cream. There are so many choices of toppings that the combination of ice cream withe toppings seems emdless.

At least 18.

15. debbie f says:

I’m I sundae lover….

16. I took the quiz and my results were: Ultimate Ice Cream Aficionado.

Love Love LOVE my Turkey Hill Ice Cream

So many I can’t remember them all!

The Buzz Feed Quiz states that I am a Sundae Lover-can’t get enough of TH ice cream

19. I would love to try all but our little store doesn’t get them all . I’ve only tried 12 .

There are TONS of flavors I’ve yet to try. Bring ‘em on!

BOO HOO! National Ice Cream Month is over. Well let’s have a pint of Turkey hill, you choose the flavor, to down our sorrows. LOL!

22. Denise says:

hmmm…no idea, a lot

tried enough some good some so so

TRIED AND KEEP BUYING….
    BLACK CHERRY-STRAWBERRIESNCREAM- CHOC MARSH.-BLACK RASP- FUDGE RIPPLE- ORANGE SWIRL VANILLA&CHOC,NEOP.-BANANA SPILT-MOOSETRACKS-SHERBET- GELAT0 AND MANY MORE.