NATION FEST: You’re invited to an epic party at the Experience!

Posted by Turkey Hill Team on August 24th, 2017

JULY 24 - Nation Fest 2

By now, you’ve probably heard about the Turkey Hill Nation — an online community of super Turkey Hill fans who get exclusive updates, recipes, contests and prizes. To celebrate the Turkey Hill Nation and reward Nation members for being a part of the Turkey Hill team, we’re throwing an epic party called “Nation Fest.”

And when we say “epic,” we mean EPIC.

The party at the Turkey Hill Experience will include all of the fun and games that the Experience offers (including the Taste Lab!), plus lots of extra perks added just for Nation Fest. Things such as live entertainment (the legendary Steven Courtney), a catered menu (yep, it includes a mac & cheese bar), an iced tea float station, contests and prizes from our online store and lots of games for the kids.

The party — for Nation members only — will be held on Saturday, October 14, at the Turkey Hill Experience, right here in Lancaster County. All Nation members (and their guests) are invited to attend.

Tickets are on sale NOW on the Nation website. Get yours today, because there’s only about 100 tickets left! And remember: You have to be a Nation member to buy tickets, so sign up today if you’re not already one!

16 Responses to “NATION FEST: You’re invited to an epic party at the Experience!”

Wish that I lived closer so that I could attend. I know it will be a wonderful day of fun for all. Enjoy your TH day!!

2. Brenda Brooks says:

I wish I could go. I lived too far away to come. I know it will be one beautiful day. Turkey you are am number one ice cream.

Like Diane, I do not live close to Lancaster and have other commitments for that date. This sounds great, though. The cost of the tickets should have been in the write up.

Unfortunately, I too live too far away. But one of these days I would like to take the time and visit Turkey Hill Experience. It sounds unique and interesting.

5. My Home Town in Pennsylvania , Renovo has it’s State Flaming Foliage Festival that week end Oct, 13,14,15 . The 14th is the biggest day .

Wish I could make it… I’m sure it’ll be lots of fun.

Wish I could join the fun, but too far for us to travel. Anything having to do with TH ice cream, would be a great time!

Wish we could be there. But, hope everyone in your area will have a great time attending.

I’ll just keep enjoying my Turkey Hill ice cream right here at home.

Right now looking for TH all natural Cherry fudge. So far have not been successful, but will keep looking.

would like to but not close enough, AND THREE WEDDINGS IN oCTOBER Have fun

I’ll be there! I already got my tickets!!!

11. I’ll be there in spirit as I live too far away. Hope everyone has a great time and that you have a fun-filled day.

12. Carol & Gary says:

Wish we lived closer so we could attend. Hope everyone has a good time though and we will be sitting here enjoying our Turkey Hill Ice Cream.

DO NOT LIVE NEAR SO I CAN’T ATTEND. SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF LFUN THOUGH.

Sounds like lots of fun!

15. Harriet Goldstein says:

We are looking forward to the Turkey Hill Nation Fest on October 14th. I just purchased our tickets.

16. Mary Anne Powell says:

Sound like such an amazing event!