Are you a fan of Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream?

Posted by Turkey Hill Team on September 5th, 2017

AUGUST 29 - Pumpkin Pie First Taste

We’ve officially turned the corner from summer into the the month in which fall makes its first appearance. Even though fall is still more than two weeks away, we can all agree that the combination of the kids being back in school, Labor Day being behind us and pumpkin spice flavors popping up on store shelves means summer is (unofficially) officially over.

Speaking of pumpkin flavors, guess what we made last week? That’s right — Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream. It shipped to stores last week and will be available at Turkey Hill Minit Markets for the first week or so before making appearances at other stores.

To call Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream our most popular Limited Edition flavor would be an understatement. In an age when just about every snack food seems to come in a pumpkin-flavored variety in the fall (and, increasingly, making appearances in August), we’re overjoyed that fans continue to love our seasonal offering.

Are you a fan of the the fall and a fan of Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream? Sound off with a comment and we’ll choose one at random to win a four-pack of certificates that you can redeem for some Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream or any other flavor you’d like!

54 Responses to “Are you a fan of Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream?”

1. I confess I’ve only had pumpkin pie and never pumpkin ice cream, but it sounds like a great flavor for fall.

2. mark johnston says:

would love to try this pumpkin pie ice cream on pumpkin pie

3. I love seasonal flavors, & I also love anything pumpkin, especially pumpkin pie, so this is my FAVORITE!

Going to give it a try once more. In case it’s not one of my favorites, I have a supply of TH Butter Pecan on hand. Happy Fall !

5. Elaine Garfield says:

honestly, I prefer my pie and ice cream separate

So glad to hear it will be arriving in stores soon! One of my favorite flavors for my most favorite of the seasons.

Frankly, I think the over abundance of pumpkin flavored foods choices we get every autumn is overkill. Pumpkin is not my favorite flavor but I would try this ice cream.

I enjoy pumpkin flavored items, but I like chocolate and peanut butter flavors in my ice cream.

9. sue frantz says:

ABSOLUTELY!!! This is one of my favorite TH flavors. Although I am sad to see the summer go, I look forward to having Pumpkin Pie Turkey Hill ice cream :-)

10. Denise says:

not my thing, but I know others whom love it

11. Yes love the Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream. But top mine with a scoop of Vanilla to make it taste like whipped cream on top. Try it! You will love it.

12. Marcy says:

I will be looking for it, I bought some Turkey Hill last week end. Chocolate my favoeit

13. Lois says:

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON’T LIKE PUMPKIN ONLY PUMPKIN BREAD CAKE LOAF.
    BUT TURKEY HILL HAS A BIG SELECTION OF FLAVORS TO CHOOSE FROM THAT I LOVE.

15. Cathy says:

Awesome! Have to be on the hunt for the Pumpkin Pie Ice cream doesn’t stay long in the freezer section before they are out of it….The start of Pre-Fall activities….

I think that any eating of pumpkin should involve heat, which draws out the autumnal flavor. Candles, pumpkin nut bread, all involve and started with the heat of flame or the heat of the oven.
    HOWEVER, that’s just me. Some people no doubt look forward to this fall treat. Eat up, pumpkin-eaters!

17. Donna Keller says:

I would love to try this, but I’m sure it probably has a lot of sugar, so I guess I have to pass.

18. OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I absolutely positively love TH’s Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream. I can’t wait to stock up on it. Thank you Turkey Hill for offering this giveaway. I would just love to be picked.

19. caroline of Manalapan says:

No way for hubby & I. Our grand daughter would love it but she is away at college

nope not crazy about pumpkin pie, not sure on ice cream

21. Nan Volentine says:

Just love the Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream! Can`t wait to see it in my local grocery store!

22. Terry says:

I think my family will stick with good ole chocolate…but if you are a pumpkin fan, I am sure Turkey Hill’s Pumpkin Pie Premium Ice Cream is the best. Enjoy !

23. Vera Howard says:

We will try Pumpkin ice cream.Sounds very good to me.

Turkey Hill’s Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream is delicious and my husband loves just about anything pumpkin. We both really enjoy Fall. The weather and the changing colors on the trees is our favorite!

No. Pumpkins belong in pies and sometimes in pancakes or cake–not ice cream!

26. I love Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream. Top it off with Redi-Whip whipped cream and I call it death by cholesterol. What a way to go!!!!

no, I just love ice cream, all flavors

28. Jeffrey M Hersh says:

I know this puts me in the minority, but I really hate pumpkin pie and especially the spices that go in to the making of pumpkin pie!

29. Mary Anne Powell says:

YES!!! It’s one of my favorites!

I would give Pumpkin Pie ice cream a try. I have never had it but it sounds interesting. I would eat it plain to get the full taste. I love pumpkin pie and may even like the ice cream once I taste it.

31. I have to give it a try !

32. JEAN FRANCIS says:

OMG! SO HAPPY TO HEAR PUMPKIN PIE ICE CREAM IS BACK! I TURNED QUITE A FEW PEOPLE ONTO IT! JUST LOVE HOW MUCH IT TASTE LIKE PUMPKIN PIE WITH ICE CREAM ON TOP. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

I LOVE pumpkin pie,, but I tried the pumpkin ice cream last yr,, wasn’t a fan. I”m always disappointed when I buy pumpkin flavored anything. Guess I’ll just stick to the pie.

34. Marge says:

I have tried this in the past, and although it is very tasty I found it to be a bit too sweet.
    Sorry folks.

35. Sherry Negelein says:

I love pumpkin pie for breakfast and I love ice cream. So I am SURE to love TH pumpkin pie ice cream for breakfast (or any other meal and/or snack)!

Pumpkin pie by TH is a favorite of mine-will have to make a special trip to the store to buy some.

37. Pam says:

No, not particularly a fan….but if it was the only choice, I would take it.

38. Sandra Carpenter says:

Pumpkin Pie is one of my favorite Turkey Hill Ice Cream Flavors. I look forward to it each fall.

39. Elsie Nicolette says:

I’m a fan of fall and fall flavors but pumpkin pie is low on my list and having it as ice cream is even lower. Maybe it’s the vanilla ice cream with my slice of pie that I really like!

40. JANET O says:

i will try Pumpkin ice cream. i love pumpkin pie so this may be a favorite of mine .

I have tried Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream – it was good, but my favorite.

42. Anne says:

I love Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream. I top it off with whip cream and I am all set

Oh yeah… bring it on!

I love your pumpkin pie ice cream and cannot wait to find it in the stores. That said, I am not ready to let go of summer yet and thinking of pumpkin anything makes me think that summer is officially over and where did it go so fast?

45. Harriet Goldstein says:

In the past I thought I would not like the Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream. Last year I got a chance to taste it at the Turkey Hill Experience and I liked it. When I found it in our local grocery store on sale, I bought a box and enjoyed eating it.

46. Jane Moffatt says:

Pumpkin anything is my favorite especially ice cream. Can’t wait to get it.

47. KimB says:

Yes! So glad pumpkin pie will be making a return as a limited edition flavor. It’s my daughter’s favorite limited edition flavor, and while I’m not a huge fan of pumpkin pie itself, for some reason this ice cream rings all the right bells for me. It tastes as good as it smells, and it smells wonderful — all those great fall/holiday spices.

48. Keely Hostetter says:

I am not a fan of colder weather but I do love the colors of fall and the festivities that come with it. We love pumpkin desserts and especially adding ice cream to pies and dumplings.

49. Jay says:

Trick or treat

50. I’m absolutely a fan of fall and all things pumpkin flavored. Looking forward to trying the new ice cream flavor!

51. Audrey says:

I was not a big fan of the pumpkin ice cream w/ the graham crackers, I think it would have been better w/ pumpkin pie crust instead.

I am a huge fan of ice cream. I tried this wound up tossing it out.