Facebook Highlights: Would you try a bacon ice cream sandwich?

Posted by Turkey Hill Team on September 20th, 2017

If you’re not already a fan of ours on Facebook, stop by our page and like us today. Why? Because we’re doing some pretty fun stuff on there! In just the last month or so, we’ve had fun with emojis, we’ve told cheesy cow jokes, we’ve shared recipes for edible sundae bowls, we’ve showed off ice cream sandwiches made with bacon, and we’ve given away a first taste of of Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream before it’s available in stores.

Here’s a look at some of the highlights from August and September:

pic5

Who’d give this a bacon ice cream sandwich a try?

pic

Bovine humor is udderly hilarious. What’s your best cow joke?

pic5

Ice cream sundae bowls made from rice cereal and lined with chocolate? Yep, we did that. Get the recipe and lots more like it by joining the Nation today: www.TurkeyHillNation.com.

pic5

You might be a Turkey Hill Nation member if your dog has Jedi-like iced tea-balancing skills. If your pets share your love of our iced tea, sign up to join the Nation today: www.TurkeyHillNation.com/join

41 Responses to “Facebook Highlights: Would you try a bacon ice cream sandwich?”

1. mary ann herrmann says:

…sadly, no. don’t eat/like bacon. but keep the TH ice cream coming, please and thank YOU (all).

I would definitely try an ice cream sandwich made with bacon. Bacon and ice cream should be at the top of the food groups.

3. Mary Jo Brummer says:

Yes, I would try it.

Sounds good to me-try it, you’ll like it. I sure will try it with TH ice cream -it should taste extra special.

5. Lois says:

Absolutely – I’d try the bacon ice cream sandwich!

6. Thelma M Jones says:

7. JANET says:

no. what a horrible thing to do to turkey hill ice cream

8. carl bogner says:

no bacon alone ice cream alone

NO thanks. I guess I’m a purist,,, I love bacon and I LOVE TH ice cream,,, lets just keep them separate please.

It sounds interesting, but I prefer to keep my bacon and ice cream in separate bowls!

11. Denise says:

it’s probably tasty with the sweet-salty flavor

12. Sue Cotela says:

I will be willing to try the bacon sandwich.

That chocolate rice bowl sounds delicious!

14. Mary Anne Powell says:

It looks kinda good and I’d give it a try. I know my son sure would!!!

15. bonnie witte says:

I don’t think I would but would love just the ice cream :)

Sweet & salty is a great combo so I would try it although the way it looks there is a little too much of the salty.

I think, perhaps, that chocolate cover bacon pieces in vanilla or chocolate would work well.

yes, I visit your facebook page

Doesn’t sound like a good mix to me.

20. Harriet G. says:

Since I do not eat bacon, I would not try an ice cream sandwich made with real bacon. However, I would try one made with a veggie bacon.

21. Linda Savitz says:

I never tried that sandwich before. I’m will try anything!! Especially if it has “Turkey Hill’ ice cream inside!! YUMMY!! Boy, that dog sure is sitting still!! I couldn’t do that!! I like iced tea too much!!

22. Vera Howard says:

Willing to try looks good.

23. I love bacon and it’s a well-known fact to my friends and family that I LOVE Turkey Hill Ice Cream. Putting the two together for an ice cream sandwich – ahhhhhhhh not sure about that.

might and then not sure, bacon whats next ham and eggs ice cream?

25. debbie f says:

what a great idea…bacon ice cream sandwich… would love..
    bacon goes great with Ice Cream… Our local homemade ice cream shop makes the best maple bacon bourban ice cream (maybe the next TH special edition flavor?

26. Elsie Nicolette says:

I would try it but don’t see it becoming more than a one time taste.

Would I try a bacon ice cream sandwich – Yes – Would I ever go on Facebook – NO – I hope you are not discriminating against regular internet users who don’t use social media such as facebook.

28. Jeffrey says:

I detest bacon. I find the smell nauseating so, no, I would not eat this.

29. Rachel Thompson says:

Absolutely!! You can never go wrong with bacon.

30. Lynnora Sims says:

Maybe a bacon flavored ice cream but NOT actual ice cream between bacon. that’s just wrong!!!

I’m a vegetarian, so… NOPE!

32. Teresa Zittle says:

I would try it most definitely

I cannot imagine having bacon with ice cream. I will keep the bacon to go with the eggs in the morning but I will take the ice cream straight!

YUCK NO………..
    LIKE MY ICE CREAM STRAIGHT.
    BACON IS FOR BREAKFAST IF I HAVE IT AT ALL.

35. caroline of Manalapan says:

Gave to hubby to answer. I would not eat bacon ice cream since it is not kosher. I love crisp bacon with my eggs and ice cream neat or with most topping or a sugar cone. Stick with basics or fruit flovored ice creams.
    PS when will you bring back Orange Grove which is my loving wife’s favorite?

36. Nancy Whiting says:

I love bacon. And I love Turkey Hill. But together?? No way!

37. Sheila Barto says:

ohh my yes i would try it i love bacon and love turkey hill ice cream, what a GREAT COMBO!!!!

38. Nelson says:

It’s a strange combination but it would be good to try, I like bacon but cold?