Thanks to everyone who came out to Nation Fest this weekend!

Posted by Turkey Hill Team on October 16th, 2017

If you’re not already a member of the Turkey Hill Nation — our online fan club that offers exclusive sneak peeks at new products, contests, coupons and more — you definitely should be. This past weekend’s Nation Fest celebration at the Turkey Hill Experience is yet another reason to join the fun.

The event was open to Nation Fest members (and their guests) and featured all of the fun and games of the Experience plus a whole lot more, including food, live entertainment, prizes, and ice cream, ice cream and more ice cream.

The sold out event was a lot of fun for everyone who attended and we’re already thinking about Nation Fest for next year. Thanks to everyone who came out to make our first Nation Fest a success. For those who couldn’t make it, here are a few photos of the event!

Turkey Hill Nation Fest 1

Turkey Hill Nation Fest 2

Turkey Hill Nation Fest 3

19 Responses to “Thanks to everyone who came out to Nation Fest this weekend!”

we are still talking about everything we experienced
    and the funniest moment was when my grandson was in the milk truck trying all the gears and things and then it mooed
    he say he made that truck “moo-ve”

Nice to hear that people had a good time. Would not expect anything less from Turkey Hill.

wish I could have been there

Wish I could have made it :-(
    Maybe next year . . .
    I’ll have to drown my sorrows in some TH now ;-)

5. Linda Savitz says:

I’m sorry I missed it. It looks like everyone had a good time!! Especially when there is “Turkey Hill” there!! Maybe next year I will try to come. It is just so far away from me.

6. Donna Keller says:

Sorry I missed this event. Looks like everyone had a good time.

7. caroline of Manalapan says:

You should take the cap off when drinking the iced tea

8. I’m glad to hear it was such a success!!! Wished I lived closer so I could attend

9. Harriet G. says:

The four of us had an enjoyable afternoon at the Nation Fest on Saturday. Thanks for inviting us. There was a delicious buffet lunch. Ice cream and Turkey Hill drinks were available all afternoon. Our day ended with the Turkey Hill Experience Taste Lab. We hope to be able to attend again next year for your second Turkey Hill Nation Fest.

My friend and I had a great time! Thanks to all the Turkey Hill employees who made it a special day for the Nation Fest members! I’m sure it took a lot of hard work but it was appreciated!! Can’t wait for then next Fest!!

11. Elsie Nicolette says:

Looks like a good time was had by all. Sorry I was not there.

Looks like it was fun with a cherry on top!

13. JANET says:

that event has FUN written all over it . i want in on the FUN, next year . bring the grandchildren , it will be a blast

I was out of the area, so I missed the festival. :(

Looks like great fun, hope to do it sometime.

Sounds like everyone had fun!

17. Mary Anne Powell says:

Sorry that I couldn’t make it!

SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME. WISH I LIVED NEAR SO I COULD HAVE GONE.

19. Dorina Shaak says:

Had a great time with My Grandchildren @Turkey Hill Experience. We enjoyed Making our own ice cream creations, learning about the History of Turkey Hill and tasting all the different variety of teas. We even had lunch provided by a caterer along with a glass of wine. I even won a gift with my raffle ticket! Thanks again Turkey Hill, Dorina Shaak
    Myrtle Beach, SC