Posted by Turkey Hill Team on October 20th, 2017

PumpkinPie

When it comes to seasonal ice cream flavors, our Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream is the pumpkin spiced latte of the freezer aisle. Fans count the days until its arrival and stock up before it disappears, but finding it on a grocery store shelf near you isn’t always easy — until now.

To help you track down the fall flavor, Turkey Hill has created the Flavor Finder, an interactive map on our website that allows you to pinpoint where you’ve spotted the limited-edition dessert and help other fans find a nearby Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream patch.

The Flavor Finder allows fans to enter data about stores where they’ve seen Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream. Ice cream lovers seeking the flavor can also use the map to identify Pumpkin Pie-friendly stores in their area. (And Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream is just the beginning. We’ve got plans to use the Flavor Finder for seasonal favorites and other new products throughout the year.)

The end result is a crowd-sourced collection of sightings that’s sure to make movie nights in fall (or any autumn night) a whole lot sweeter!

20 Responses to “Found Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream? Looking for Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream? Our new Flavor Finder can help!”

Great idea – love how easy it is to use.

2. Denise says:

Good for those craving it–I’d rather have chocolate,

3. Thanks, I were certainly check out the flavor finder!

What a novel idea-any help in finding TH ice cream is a lifesaver! I stock up when I find my favorite flavors-never know when a craving might come.

5. Donna Keller says:

Sound good, but won’t be eating this because of the sugar.

6. Linda Savitz says:

I love the flavor finder!! Lots of “Turkey Hill”. YEAH!!!YUMMY!!

Thanks for the Flavor Finder tool. Good idea.

8. Harriet G. says:

Great idea! I will be looking for the Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream.

9. Pumpkin Pie is alot better tasting than I thought . I didn’t think it would taste that good .

It sounds like an idea that other companies should use for their seasonal items. Well Done turkey Hill.

11. Mary Anne Powell says:

Great idea Turkey Hill. We can all share the info.

12. Thank You for the finder. I’m waiting for my store to restock. Hope they do it soon.

WHAT A GREAT IDEA. LEAVE IT TO TURKEY HILL TO COME UP WITH IT.

will check it out

That sounds like a great idea!

now I wish I had a remote finder too

Thank you, Turkey Hill! This will be a valuable tool for your many consumers.

This is a fast and easy way to locate Pumpkin Pie ice cream. Can’t wait until the system can help locate other Turkey Hill Products.

19. Kathy says:

I had the opportunity to taste the ice cream while at the Turkey Hill Experience. It was delicious!