Posted by Turkey Hill Team on December 27th, 2017

As we bid farewell to 2017, it only makes sense that we also pause to look ahead to see what the new year has in store. And by “in store” we mean all of the new Limited Edition Turkey Hill Ice Cream flavors you’ll see on store shelves in 2018.

The list of eight treats includes six returning part-time flavors (of course, one of them is Pumpkin Pie!) and two new flavors. Well, one is new. The other one (Caramel Brownie Overload) is the winner of last year’s Ultimate Flavor Tournament which brought back one retired Turkey Hill flavor for one more appearance in the freezer aisle. (Caramel Brownie Overload last appeared in our line-up in 2000 — its only year as a Limited Edition option.)

2018 LIMITED EDITION LINE-UP

JANUARY-MARCH – Box of Chocolates, Red Velvet Cake
APRIL-JUNE – Dark Chocolate Caramel Espresso, Deep Dark Chocolate
JULY-SEPTEMBER – Caramel Hot Chocolate (NEW!), Caramel Brownie Overload (2017 Ultimate Flavor Tournament retired flavor winner)
OCTOBER-DECEMBER – Pumpkin Pie, Egg Nog

We shared our 2018 Limited Edition line-up on the Turkey Hill Nation a few days ago and we’re sharing lots more on the Nation all week long in what we’re calling “Sneak Peek Week.” Stop by the Nation — sign up if you’re not already a member! — and swing by the Scoop for a look at some BRAND NEW PRODUCTS we’re creating in 2018!

————–

The Ice Cream Journal is moving! On January 1, 2018 the blog will move to the Scoop page of the Turkey Hill Nation website. If you’re not already a member of the Nation (an online club for Turkey Hill fans that offers exclusive access to news about new flavors, new products, contests, and more), sign up today!

47 Responses to “A peek at our 2018 Limited Edition line-up (and more in 2018 on the Turkey Hill Nation!)”

1. Marci Hooper says:

Looks like I’ll be having Turkey Hill’s Red Velvet Cake on my birthday, January 20th, YEAH!

2. MC says:

I love getting the scoop on Turkey Hill

A year full of GREATNESS and taste! Thanks for giving us a heads up.

4. mary ann herrmann says:

…woohoo – thanks for the early update. mouth is watering now in anticipation. happy new year, y’all, at TH!!

5. Scherie Bachert says:

Tried the Java Noggin recipe off the Turkey Hill Nation website for Xmas and it was a big hit! It tasted fantastic, although I did replace the Rum extract for the real deal!

6. sue frantz says:

The flavors look delish–I especially love the pumpkin pie!! Looking for ward to another great TH year Thanks and Happy New Year

7. Judi says:

So sad because my store hardly ever has the Limited edition flavors.

8. JANET says:

my taste buds are going to be happy in 2018 . thank you

Making my list for 2018! Love TH ice cream.

10. Terry says:

I’ve really enjoyed the Ice Cream Journal. See you over at The Scoop.

11. Evelyn Ross says:

We love Turkey Hill ice cream and Red Velvet cake is one of our favorites.

They sound amazing!!

13. Donna L. Keller says:

Will you be making no sugar added Butter Pecan? This is my favorite, but I can’t find that you are making this. I really shouldn’t eat the regular ice cream due to diabetes.

14. RonF says:

Can’t wait for the Dark Chocolate Caramel Expresso, and the Caramel Hot Chocolate. Both sound really delicious!!!

15. Ron says:

Can’t wait for July!!! Caramel Hot Chocolate sounds delish!!!

16. maryann suto says:

Great update.

17. I, too, really like the Dark Chocolate Caramel Espresso – it should be moved from Limited to Always.! And how about some Peppermint for the December holidays? Not a fan of either Pumpkin Pie or Eggnog.

• ann shaw says:

Yes Linda I agree about Peppermint Ice Cream for December and not a fan of Eggnog either. I love the Deep Dark Chocolate can’t wait to stock up on it.

so good to see so much chocolate

19. looking forward to July through September. The flavors look fantastic and I am sure they will taste great.

Lots of good flavors coming soon!

April to June sounds like my favorite time of year. Love Deep Dark Chocolate. Will have to try other flavors, though. Can’t resist.

22. caroline of Manalapan says:

Hubby is going to like the “box of Chocolate” and “deep dark chocolate”. For me I want Orange Grove back.

will try them all

24. mary lichty says:

would sure like the caramel hot chocolate now.Some coupons would also be appreciated

25. Edgar says:

they all sound great can’t wait for my family to try them

Have you stopped making light ice cream and cut back on yogurt flavors? My Giant only has only vanilla frozen yogurt and no light TH at all.

27. Brenda Brooks says:

I love and why can’t you have box of chocolates turkey Hill ice cream all year round. That is one very good ice cream. box of chocolates should be number one.

28. Love getting the Scoop on Turkey Hill. For my birthday Box of Chocolates and Red Velvet Cake will be out. Hope I can find it at my stores.

Sounds like a great selection!

30. Harriet G. says:

Box of Chocolates is one of our favorites.

Sounds good.

32. Lorna of Cambridge says:

I love Moose Tracks which is very tasty.. My husband also loves
    this flavor .. The stores that I formerly purchased your products
    are now @ another store. I still love the Turkey HIll Teas that
    are delicious…

33. Linda Savitz says:

Thanks for telling us what is coming soon!! I love my “Turkey Hill” ice cream and also ice teas.

34. Can’t go wrong with that line up !

35. I can’t go wrong with that line up !

36. Fran says:

Deep dark chocolate was a family favorite in my home last year, glad it’s coming back again this year, I think this may be the best tasting ice cream I’ve ever eaten.

OMG !! i love any flavor that has an abundance of chocolate !!! im krazy about “Extreme cookies and cream” ! please dont ever discontinue that one ! ..and these new flavors your showing ..*Dark chocolate Caramel Express* ~~ AND~~ *Caramel Hot Chocolate* !!! im here with my tongue wagging !!!!! cant wait !! YUUMM !!

38. Nayeem says:

just want some chockletiiii,,& got,Red Velvet cake is one my favorite…

39. Elsie Nicolette says:

Looks like chocolate is the main feature ingredient!

Happy New Year everyone.Can’t wait until the first Scoop for 2018.

Happy New Year to all at TH! Let the new Limited edition flavors begin.

So much caramel! I’m psyched!

43. Allen says:

disaapointed that we have to wait until April for the Deep Chocolate. I was expecting it very soon. Last 2 years wa available in January.My Favorite, ever.

44. Mary Anne Powell says:

So looking forward to these!!! I have Pumpkin Pie right now….yum

45. Martin says:

The Pumpkin Pie ice cream is the best flavor made by Turkey Hill.
    I think you should make it a standard choice year round. I have 2 cartons in my freezer to hold me over for maybe a month.

Where is butter Brinkle ice cream…….my favorite……I can’t find it anywhere