The Ice Cream Journal has a new home on the Turkey Hill Nation!

Posted by Turkey Hill Team on December 31st, 2017

Tomorrow is a big day for the Ice Cream Journal (or today, if you’re reading this on January 1st). That’s because, after 11 years and more than 1,500 blog entries, the Ice Cream Journal is moving to a new home on the Turkey Hill Nation website. That home is a page on the Nation website called “The Scoop.” (Oddly enough, “The Scoop” was one of the names we had considered for the Ice Cream Journal when we first created it back in 2006.)

Those who aren’t members of the the Turkey Hill Nation will DEFINITELY want to sign up to keep reading the blog.

Like we’ve mentioned before, the Nation is an online fan club for the biggest Turkey Hill fans. It includes exclusive updates and news (before anyone else finds out) about new products, new flavors and other Turkey Hill news. It also includes exclusive recipes, contests, prizes, coupons and other fun stuff.

There’s even a Nation app that lets you follow all the fun and games from your smartphone. The app will even send you notifications when new Scoop blog entries are posted, new contests are posted, or when someone from Turkey Hill reaches out to you with a special message.

So, if you’re not already a member of the Nation, sign up today! We’ll see you all over there, where we’ve got all sorts of fun stuff planned for 2018!

25 Responses to “The Ice Cream Journal has a new home on the Turkey Hill Nation!”

1. I’m a member but I lost my password and can’t get on.

Just on the Nation site. I forgot that it is a little different
    than this one. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.

Happy to say that I am already a member

4. Harriet G. says:

Good luck on the move to the Turkey Hill Nation website. Happy New Year to everyone!

5. Nancy Whiting says:

Happy New Year to everyone!

Any chance that we will see some new flavors in the All Natural Ice Creams? How about maple walnut or butter pecan? Or how about a whole container of butter almond, instead of half butter almond & half chocolate?

6. Brenda Brooks says:

I thought I was a member. What happened. Love turkey Hill ice cream

I hope we still will get email notices!

8. debbie f says:

sorry to see the Journal dissappear…I will miss getting the reminder e mails.. any way that we can get a reminder other than using the phone app?

9. Elaine Garfield says:

I think I am a member but I am not sure

10. Donna L. Keller says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone. Glad to be on board.

11. Louis Berte says:

congratulations I think I am still a member.

12. Louis B says:

congratulations I think I am still a member.

13. ASarah says:

Will I find posts from THN in my email as I have from the Ice Cream Journal, or will I have to access it my self? As I do not have a smart phone with apps, I rely on my email.

14. mary ann herrmann says:

…funny. I was nicknamed “scooper” at my local ice cream shop.
    looking forward to THNation. Happy New Year one and all!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
    HOPE THIS NEW SITE IS AS GOOD AS THE JOURNAL WAS.

I am already a member of the Nation and can’t wait to read the Scoop!

Do we lose our stars?

So does this entry even exist any more? Will future TH emails that we receive give us a link to the TH Nation?

Sounds good!
    Happy New Year!

on the way

21. Phil says:

Love these hair dryers, haven’t felt so at home and comfy since Wal-Mart went out of business a couple decades back. If only they could include the frog legs like K-Mart does I would be completely sold on this place. 4/5 Stars probably not gonna eat here again but would recommend to the average person. Peace.
    -Commander In Chief Donald Trump

22. Mike says:

Sorry that was my brother, he’s a little mental and just escaped the hospital, sorry again.
    -Kim Jong Un (Rocket Man)

23. Joe says:

You were fooled it was me Dennis.

24. Mary Anne Powell says:

Have to go read the latest!!!